2016 – 2018 Chief iOS Developer at iStudent
I was in charge of the iOS version of iStudent app for students. This app gives discounts for students at many places throughout Israel.
2016 – 2017 Chief Digital Officer at Bar Ilan University’s Students’ Association
I was in charge of the new website and IT of Bar Ilan University’s Students’ Association. I developed a new system for dispersing gifts using PHP.
From 2012 – Developing apps, contributing to open source projects
- Several open source projects that I contributed to include splunk_handler, tendo and boardgame.io.
- Several open source projects that I created include eager_cache, react-dvd-player-animation, pysteg, cmprsr, and milan.
- Doryt is a third-party app I made. It helps the students of Bar Ilan University to know their grades and test schedule, among other academic matters.
- Ohel-Shem is an app I made for my high school, as part of my role on the website team. It helps the students to know their timetable and test schedule, among other academic matters.
- Evade is a game I made, in which the main objective is to dodge shapes.
- During the summer of 2012, I developed my first app for iOS- TaleMe. This game is an implementation of social storytelling for iOS.
2017 – 2023 Bar Ilan University
M.Sc. degree in Mathematics (Excellence Program), with thesis, Cum Laude
2014 – 2017 Bar Ilan University
B.Sc. degree in Mathematics and Physics (Combined), Cum Laude
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes and work procedures in Kubernetes and Docker environments. I’ve converted projects to a full Helm architecture.
- Fluent in English.
- Academic excellence, Mathematics Department, Bar Ilan University, 2014-7
- Academic excellence, Physics Department, Bar Ilan University, 2015, 2016
- First and second places in “Bikurei Yetzira” (Literary work contest), Ramat Gan City, 2015-6